The following links may be useful to help you measure, manage and reduce your greenhouse gas emissions:
Services from the Carbon Trust:
- Carbon Footprinting: The Carbon Trust provides publications and advice on the topic of carbon footprinting and an online footprinting tool.
- Carbon Reduction Label: The Carbon Trust has launched a carbon reduction label for products and services.
Carbon Trust Standard partners:
- National Energy Foundation: NEF provide operational support to the Carbon Trust Standard, and a wide range of other energy and carbon related services.
Other external links:
- GHG Protocol: The Greenhouse Gas Protocol is the leading emissions reporting protocol for organisations. It was developed by the World Resources Institute and the World Business Council for Sustainable Development.
- ISO 14064: ISO14064 is the key ISO standard for corporate emissions reporting. It builds on the GHG Protocol and is gradually being adopted.
- Carbon Disclosure Project: The Carbon Disclosure Project provides a mechanism for emissions reporting and disclosure by global corporations.
- Carbon Reduction Commitment: The Carbon Reduction Commitment is the UKs new trading scheme for non-energy intensive organisations.
Carbon Trust Certification is not responsible for the content of external websites. Links to external websites open in a new window.