One-day carbon footprint training courses:
Creating a company carbon footprint
- Do you need confidence in producing an accurate corporate carbon footprint?
- Would you like to have the expertise to respond to questions about your organisation's carbon footprint?
- Would you like to understand how best to go about complying with the UK Government's proposed mandatory company carbon reporting or reporting to a voluntary carbon reporting scheme such as the Carbon Disclosure Project?
With increasing pressure on organisations to calculate and report their carbon footprint you may be wondering where best to start and how to go about it.
Register Now to attend our training course on Organisational Carbon Footprinting and the Carbon Trust Standard.
Course dates and location
- London- Wednesday 20th March, 2013
The training course will be run by Morgan Jones the Certification Manager for the Carbon Trust Standard. As part of this course we hope you will learn the skill required to produce your organisation's carbon footprint, as well as increasing your knowledge on corporate carbon footprinting, including the current reporting schemes.
Based on our experience of assessing over 600 corporate carbon footprints, the key focus of the training course is to:
- Understand the principles of carbon footprinting
- Be able to define, collate and calculate a basic carbon footprint
- Produce a basic carbon footprint report
- Be aware of the main footprinting standards
- Learn about the Carbon Trust Standard
This training course is ideal for anyone with a responsibility for or interest in producing an organisational carbon footprint and those considering assessment under the Carbon Trust Standard. On completion, participants receive a certificate of completion from Carbon Trust Certification Limited, plus course materials.
Places are limited so please register today as all places will be assigned on a first come first serve basis. All our previous events have been oversubscribed so we recommend you reserve your place early.
If you cannot make the above dates but are interested in attending a training course, or would like to arrange a training course for your own organisation, please email us your contact details and query to firstname.lastname@example.org