Carbon Reduction Commitment Energy Efficiency Scheme
Early action for the CRC
Boost your 2012 CRC league table ranking
Now is the time to take early action for the 2012 CRC league table.
Certification to the Carbon Trust Standard is worth up to 20% of available league table points in 2012 and brings many other advantages:
- Reduced reputational risks
- Ensures you have a robust carbon management system.
- Assesses your carbon footprint and data quality, in advance of 2012 reporting deadlines
- Identifies and targets inefficiencies
- Promotes an energy and carbon management culture
To achieve this boost to your CRC league table ranking you need to have a valid certificate by 31st March 2012.
If you are assessed successfully NOW, your certificate will be valid for both the 2012, & 2013 CRC league tables, giving you one less thing to think about!
DECC consultation pages on the CRC amendment